I thought I would show you my family. I have a brother hes a cat and his name is Kallum. My daddy caught him for mom when he was just a tiny little kitten. He doesnt like the flash on the camera.

I also have a finned friend, his name is Smucker and he is a Plecostomus. He looks like this.

And of course here is my mommy.
Mom, Me and Kallum cuddling.
And heres a picture of me ignoring the camera and one of me and my brother actually paying attention to the camera.
And onto other things....
Mom is in the process of making me my own collarIt is just a trial collar though if she likes the way it comes out, she is going to make me one with special colors and shes going to start on one for the new pup just incase she does decide to get one. I feel that she is getting super excited about possibly getting me a new sister. Mom said she would decide by Sunday what she wants to do. Mom also ordered me and the possibly new pup custom dog tags onlie. Will post pictures of them when they get here. Will blog more later especially if she hears back from either of the puppy breeders.
Kali
No comments:
Post a Comment