Kali
Friday, October 16, 2009
mom sucks
Hey everyone. Mom is really sucking at keeping up with the blog. GRRR. Things have been a little crazy round here lately. We stayed at the neighbors house from Friday till Wed. to watch the neighbors dogs and cats. And mom has become addicted to Farmville and a few other games on the computer! We are gonna have to kick her butt and make her start posting everyday again. She also has a new guy friend. Not going to make any promises seeing as everytime I say we should be back we end up not being back! But HOPEFULLY we will be back on Monday after mom makes some sort of schedule and cleans and stuff. Hope to see you then and read up on all your blogs :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
These silly hoomans sometimes just need a reminder of what's important and what ain't!!
I hope you can get your mom back to helping with your blog soon.
Waggles,
Bijou
I've furbidden mine from even khontemplating that Farmville thing -in fakht, I only let her feed her hatchlings AFTER our blogging is done!
Have a great weekend!
Hope to see woo again soon!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
All humans should be banned from Facebook. We have enought evidence across blogland to confirm that it is seriously addictive.
There is help........
love
Martha & Bailey xxx
We're missing you!
Licks
MAXDOG IN SOUTH AFRICA
We look forward to hearing from you.
Love Ruby & Penny
Post a Comment