Friday, February 26, 2010

We have been gone for forever!!!!


GRRAWR Mom has been so busy these last few months, but she has made time to update for us :).

So a few things that have happened

Rumer got fixed in November :)

Dad finally decided to fill out the divorce papers so they should be divorced soon hopefully.

We got a new sister of the cold-blooded variety!! Her name is Wolfie.

Mom turned 21 on the 10th!!!

Smucker passed away on the 22nd :(

Mom made her own blog last night!


Can't think of anything else that has happened at the moment so heres pictures :)
LOTS of pictures!!! You have been warned lol

Pictures of me!!!



One of my favorite places!!! the beach!!!
Mom decided to lay in the grass...I cuddled her :)

Pictures of Rumer!!!














Pictures of Kallum!!!




Pictures of Wolfie!!!










Group Pictures!!!!




Rumer with our new sister




7 comments:

Snowy and Crystal said...

Hey pdates. We are sorry to read about Smucker =(

and congrats on the new addition of the family. We have to admit, we are IMPRESSED by you guys. Mommy is sure that if it was me "Snowy", i would have chased Wolfie; Crystal would have showered her with kisses....well and mommy would have been scared to death if she was asked to cuddle next to Wolfie.

but we all are so proud of you guys :) Does Wolfie also enjoy being close to you all the time? we see her in these pictures, but we really aren't experts about them.

Have fun everyone and Kali, we love your poses

wet licks

S&C

Bijou said...

Hi Girls it is great to see you all again. You sure have been busy! Wow you got a new lizard sister. I don't know how I'd take to that if it were me. LOL Sorry to hear about Smucker passing.

Don't be gone so long!

Waggles,
Bijou

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Oh nice to see woo again!

I did a double take when I saw the khomment earlier!

Thanks fur all the updates -

Sorry fur the sadness but I see happiness going furward!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Ruby and Penny said...

Hi Kali
It's so nice to see you again.
Congrats on your new lizard sibling and we're sorry to hear that your fish friend has passed away.
Love Ruby & Penny
Pees - why do mom's have to be so busy all the time?

Unknown said...

Hi Kali.
Its nice to meet you. Hope we can see more of each other in the near future :)

♥ Tiffykins ♥ said...

Snowy and Crystal, Wolfie actually likes to cuddle...she has even gone up to Rumer and licked her nose!!

I am slightly afraid of Wolfie, I like fuzzy animals better!

And Wolfie sleeps in bed with mom every night, just like us. :)

Thanks for all the welcome backs!

Sierra Rose said...

Hi ya. Thanks for stopping by my site. Lots going on in your house... so sorry about the passing, but hope the other things are on the bright side :)

Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
Sierra Rose