Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Making progress!!


Mom has been complementing me again and again for being so nice to other dogs lately. She says I am doing great at becoming more social with the other pups. It is making mommy very happy!

Mom wants to try and think of a neat schedule for my posts during the week like the Banjo's Toon Tuesday and Rudy&Penny's and Bijou's Wordless Wednesday, so we are going to try and figure out how we want to do that within the next few days. And for now we have pictures!!!
If you can't tell mom is going a little crazy with taking pictures of Rumer which is fine with me since I try to avoide the flash everytime she takes a picture.










2 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Please tell Rumer I KNOW that pain!

The flashie beast is relentless!

Tank woo fur stopping by my khorner - khome bakhk and pikhk out something to play with!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Bijou said...

Hi Kali and Rumer,

We are happy to see you two doggies are getting along. Kali, I bet you are being a very good big sister. These little pups are alot of work though aren't they! Rumer, mom is totally in love with you cause she LOVES Ratties and thinks all dogs should be like us. If you can't tell, she is nuts. BOL

Wags & wiggles,
Bijou