Mom isn't having such a great week, so we haven't been able to blog. We should be back in a day or two. We have been keeping up with everyone elses blogs in our spare time. Here are some pictures to hold you over till we get back to blogging again.
Rumer running to mom.
More pictures of Rumer some with me in them.
And pictures of me!
8 comments:
What great pictures! Lots of running about fun in the sunshine and some nice snuggly pics too!
love
Martha & Bailey xxxx
Hi Kali & Rumer,
It is good to see you two getting along so well. I see Rumer likes to zoom around like me and Banjo do. I just noticed how your ears are darker than the rest of your fur. That is real cute!
Oh yeah, Mom finds the old pictures for WW on the internet, mostly on ebay.
Wags & wiggles,
Bijou
Hi Kali and Rumer - so nice to meet you! Thank you for coming over to visit me and for your nice comments! It's great to make new friends. And I think your name is just perfect for you, Kai - you're definitely the most beautiful one!! :-)
Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane
That's a lot of great pictures!!! Thanks! Those teeth on Rumer!!!!! Snaggle-tooth poses.
By the way...yes, I now like the water...fetching sticks in the water, trolling for bubbles and bugs....but it took me quite some time to go swimming.
See you again soon pals!
Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
Sierra Rose
Sorry your mom hasn't had a good week...
I think khanine khuddles will go a long way!
Tank woo fur sharing your khute pikhs!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Kali and Wumew you awe bof adowable!
That smile of Wumew's could melt a stone heawt and you floofy selfcould make any day bettew. I hope it wowks on youw Mommi and she has a bettew week
smoochie kisses
ASTA
Hey Rumer & Kali
Those are great pictures! Thank you for sharing them. Tell me, Rumer...just how small are you??!! I didn't quite realise you are so tiny - you take up a full picture:)
Hope your mom has a better few days ahead.
Lots of licks
MAXDOG IN SOUTH AFRICA
You two have some really great smiles.
Hope mom is feeling better.
Love Ruby & Penny
Post a Comment