So as you know mom is keeping an eye on Cousin Bear, Cousin Lilly and Cousin Cookie. We are having a sleepover tonight, mom of course had to take pictures. so here ya go. We all worked very hard no to do what she wanted us to.
Ruby and Penny, mom said we could make room for you! Oh and mom was very squished all night by all of us, but she liked it cause it was kinda like having dad, Jessie, Sasha and me in bed with her so she slept really good. Khyra I hope you have fun with your sleepover.
5 comments:
Rumer...you look like you are in charge there!
I wonder where Mom is going to sleep tonight ;)
Lots of licks
MAXDOG IN SOUTH AFRICA
Hi Kali
Your sleepover looks like so much fun. I bet if you guys schooched over a bit there would be room for us.
Love Ruby & Penny
I'm having one too!
My khousin Merdie The GoldenTriever is fur the weekend!
She'll be nice enough to watch The Doggy Nanny whilst Mom and I go to the Tails on The Trail hike!
Have fun with your pillow pals!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Ruby and Penny, mom said we could make room for you! Oh and mom was very squished all night by all of us, but she liked it cause it was kinda like having dad, Jessie, Sasha and me in bed with her so she slept really good. Khyra I hope you have fun with your sleepover.
Kali
Hi girls,
A sleepover sounds like terrific fun. Did you jump on the bed and have a pillow fight?
Wags & wiggles,
Bijou
Post a Comment