Saturday, September 12, 2009

Bully Sticks!!

After reading over at Khyra's blog about a free Bully Stick Sample mom decided to check it out at http://www.bestbullysticks.com/ I have never had a Bully Stick before and neither has Rumer. But we are always hearing about them in other doggies blogs and really wanted to try them out. Well mom went and got the mail today and we got our Bully Sticks!

Me and Rumer LOVE them!!!! Mom says she will buy some for us soon!

Mom has no idea where she put her camera so we have to deal with horrible camera phone pictures till she finds it.




8 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I think the bullystikhk is as big as Rumer!

I'm glad woo enjoyed them!

I sent one of mine to Titus in Michigan since he'd nevFUR had one either. He loved his!

Mom says please trust us when we say they are furry furry low/non odor!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Asta said...

Kali and Wumew
I am sooo jelly
I love bully sticks ,but my tummie doesn't , so Mommi won't let me have any.

I hope you thowoughly enjoyt them and keep getting a nevew ending supply
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Maxmom said...

Hey there Kali, Rumer (and Mom)

GREETINGS FROM SOUTH AFRICA!
...and thank you for visiting our blog. It's always nice to make new friends - especially ones from far away.
You have a lovely blog and it was also nice to read about Sasha. Sometimes things happen in life which you can't control...you can only do your best! It seems that that is exactly what your Mom did for Sasha.
...and remember, when your own water bowl is empty...no one else can drink either! So send lots of love to Mom and tell her to be gentle on herself.
Glad you enjoyed your Bully sticks!
Lots of licks
MAXDOG IN SOUTH AFRICA

Bijou said...

Hi girls,

I am SO glad you got to try a bully stick. Aren't they just the best treat ever!?! Me and Banjo like them alot, way better than the moo tubes even.

Wags & wiggles,
Bijou

Ruby and Penny said...

Those sticks do look yummy, we have never tried them.
Love Ruby & Penny

Sierra Rose said...

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!
Nice to visit you all. Yes! I LOVE my bully sticks too...mom has one hidden in all my crate spots (especially when I have to ride in the car)....

Come by for a visit sometime!
www.goldensierrarose.blogspot.com

Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
Sierra Rose

The Schnauzer Brothers said...

Hi Kali and Rumer - thanks so much for vising our 100th blog and leaving a comment, we're going to be donating a nice bit of money to Dogs Trust as a result, it's very exciting!

We enjoyed reading your blog, especially as this post was mentioning a treat that we have never tried before! Oh YUM! We realy must give these a go... mmmm-MMMM!

Schnauzer snuggles - JD and Max.

Anonymous said...

I am not going to be original this time, so all I am going to say that your blog rocks, sad that I don't have suck a writing skills